Come on people, suggest me WHAT SHOULD I DO TODAY!

Saturday, February 12, 2011






Assalamualaikum and good morning people. What should i do today? Come on, suggest me an idea WHAT SHOULD I DO TODAY!!!
Mood: I was too bored!
I don't have any activity to do on this day and at this time. And i'll return to daily routines on Monday next week. I'll be busy, and i'll be rare updating my blog
PERHAPS...



Grilled chicken. I really liked it. But it contains a lot of fat.   



Huh? what? You suggest me to eat? I always did it! Almost everyday i eat. My stomach filled with a lot of food. Hahahaha. But i always take food that's nutritious and most importantly, it's delicious and tasty! Stop forcing me to eat! But I really want to eat grilled chicken. Does anyone who wants to treat on me? Wkwkwkwk!



Short notes:   
I love you people. I'll do blogwalking soon. A little busy with my tasks! o missing me ya.
 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Stats

website counter

Online