Sorry. I'm not well...

Wednesday, February 16, 2011


Hey people. Assalamualaikum and good evening:)



Eeeeeerrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh!. Well, well, well... Seriously, i was too much tired and feel so exhausting in this week. But i take my great opportunity to write and share something with you guys on my blog. I feel getting weak lately, don't know why. Maybe i was too tired because of my activities, my works around the school. And maybe because of i always 'begadang' until late of night! WTH with me! But come on Arisha, it can't be difficult at all. Do pray for my healthy guys if you wanna see me happy for a long time:)




Today, i was having my class until 12.00 p.m. Lucky, i still got the energy to LEARN and LISTEN. Thank God cause giving me the strength:) I plan to sleep early tonight and i wanna get an enough rest until i get back my full energy (like power rangers) Proverb once said 'PLANS HAVE TO BE REALISTIC, DREAMS DON'T...Oh, so lonely. This is what i feel now. OMG! Is there something wrong with me! No, no, no. I must calm my mind first. My mind's mess right now. Bye-bye!




PRAY FOR MY HEALTH YEAH...



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Stats

website counter

Online