Hye People, it's not late to wish me, happy 15th belated birthdayyy:')

Tuesday, May 10, 2011



Happy birthday to me,
Happy birthday to me,
Happy birthday to farra arisha,
Happy birthday to me:)
-Let's sing together guys:') OMG i'm 15 already? Time passes so fast and i left my childhood time with smile remembering the memories.



Here i am:) Tadaaaa, the birthday girl is here. So, guys, any present for me??? It's enough with the pray and support for my success, studies, and health to be in very best condition.



They are my besties, my sweet lollipopsssss, my sweetheartsss, my darlingsss, my honeysss(could it qualifiy in oxford as honeysssss as plural?) lol;D the best sisters and brother evaahhhhhh:* Kissssseesss.Wait. Before i forgot, there's another sister and brother of mine were not exist on my birthday party. Two of them were quite busy, outstation here and there. sob sobsssssss:'( But nevermind, i'm still happy because they deliver wishing by phone and facebook and they promised me to come back with the present alongggggggg. Yahoooo mama miaaaaaaaaaa:)



Liking this cake most:* Yummy. Just wanna it again and again! Try it yeahhhhh, here come to me and i'll..guess what??????



Sister-in-law-to-be:)) Just feel to sing direnjis-renjis dipilis, ditepungi lah tawar, hai beras kunyit ditabur, disiram si air mawar.:) Ouhh, i don't have the good voice. hmmm:( Sis Lia, u should pay for artist to sing u the best songs on your wedding later or sooner:p






1,2,3 action! Everybody take position like eminent artist;) WOWWWWWWWW!






Lovely and adorable sisters who's inspiring me lots either in career, studies and fashion:)




Black and white always work together. Nice theme combination. Let's party people!





Finally, my birthday party's event ended smootlhy. And i'm so much happy at the moment. Thanks for cheering my day, guys! You're damn cool, bebeh. ^^



Short notes:


And here i wanna wish Happy Mother's Day to my beloved mummy :) Wishing her always in a pink of health, succesful in works and anything that related to her!
I LOVE YOU, MAMA!






You Might Also Like

29 comments

  1. Happy Belated Birthday Arisha !!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah kamu sangat gorjes dear :))

    jap jap lupa nak follow blog u ,klu sudi follow blog me k <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam..besdey girl dtg jalan2 cni^^ thanks ye sudi wish besdey :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BELATED BUFDAY :)

    OMG! U R SOOOO CUTE. SERIUSLY.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah happy birthday to you..wish you all the best..^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy belated birthday gul...

    ReplyDelete
  7. eh.. happy belated besday dearie..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Graciasss everybody for wishing my birthday! your wishing are so meaningful for me. you're my really true sisters & brothers :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heppi belated bestday ... manis & comel orgnya .. TQ visit my blog ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy belated birthday farra :)
    so you'r from indonesia ??

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're so gorgeous. I love the outfit. Amazing.

    Come visit me
    Karoline Kalvo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Blogger, many thanks for the wish and all the wishes, may the dreams come true then. and wishing you guys all the best too :))

    Well,FYI, i'm mixed Malaysia+Indonesia+Turkey...

    And for those who'd left their comments, surely i'll visit you again and again. Have fun, joy and get the real peace. =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. happy belated bday fer ya. and you are so gorgeous like seriously. hihi :D may u be happy all the way ^^

    ReplyDelete
  14. happy birthday arisa...la,baru 15th ke..muda lagi kamu..nmpk matang..sama macam kak fifiey awk tuh,walaupon masih muda tp look matured enuf :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sis Adibah: Very thank you :))

    Sis Alexa: Thanks okay. yes, i'm 15 already. =) thanks too for coming to my blog :))

    ReplyDelete
  16. salam..

    selamat hari lahir...

    * folo ur blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. epy belated besday ya! sgt nice lorhh. :))

    ReplyDelete
  18. auwww happy belated birthday gurl :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. happy belated birthday and I really loved ur poses :) !

    ReplyDelete
  20. i will...thanks
    anyway, happy belated birthday beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Toceyyyh toceyyyh toceyyyh everybody. your prayers are so meaningful to me! do pray for my success to yeahhhh! :))

    ReplyDelete
  22. happy belated birthday. hehe :)
    15?? kita sama umur. hee

    ReplyDelete
  23. a lil bit late wish..
    happy belated birthday sweet 15..
    btw,
    we share the same month..
    (^_^)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Stats

website counter

Online