Happy, Happy Belated B-Day to My Lovely Pretty Sister Ever!!! :) I LOVE YOU.

Monday, June 06, 2011

*Even though i feel drowsy, but i still gonna write it tonight. Let's scroll down if you wanna read my story for this time. 


L

O

v

e



Raja Tengku Putri Anis is getting 25 years old on 8th June soon. May God bless her all the time.


Tadaaaa, who's a young lady in the photo above? Do you know? And of course i know. Well, she's my sister who's going to celebrate her 25th belated birthday on 8th June 2011. 




Because of that, i feel so excited to celebrate with our family together so that we can make the party become so delightful with the appearance of  family members, relatives and friends!




And FYI, she's my elder sister that i love most other than Fifiey and Abby. That's all i want you guys to know.




Other than that, she's my best friend, my live, my happiness, my lover, my sister, and my sweet honeyyy :)




And i was lucky to have a kind sister like her. SYUKUR.




When i was child she was always hold me, kissed my cheek, hug me, touched me, played with me. Aawwww, so sweet :)) I could remember that untill now. We was close each other, we was getting bigger together. I bet that was the sweetest moment i'd.




We do something together, we discuss something together, we going holiday together. But sometimes we've to be far away each other because of some matters, i'm studying there, she's busy doing social activities, but the relationship between us is not going so dull! 




But what can we do, we just have to follow the flow of life. It's our fate.




I'm so grateful because we were going to be siblings in a reality world, so that i got a friend for sesi curhatan




And i wish her best of luck in everything she do, may she success in her career and always live in a happy live and i'm your sister praying for the best till the end of your life! That the promiseeee! May this birthday live in your memory forever! Big hugs and sweet kisses. MMMMMUUUUAAAAAHHHHHH :*



P/S: I Love You, Sister :)



You Might Also Like

26 comments

  1. thank you view my blog..
    i so shockly..my visitor from indonesian..once again..
    thanx buddy!
    you so cute!salam

    ReplyDelete
  2. woahhhhhhh
    happy birthday to your sis ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss my sis all of sudden. HB to her too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah, you must a gud younger sister for her......wish she successful in life too... =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy besday to ur sister too.. =) many happy return to her..

    both of u are so cute and pretty.. =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. your sister sebaya akak la.... wish hepi besday to your sister... HEPI BESDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. waaa so sweet ~

    happy birthday to your sister... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Opps guys thanks for wishing my sist b-day. terharu :'D eh Arisha pulak yg terharu kann. hehe. May God blessed all of you! cheersssss!

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy belated birthday to ur sis ya =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. N u'r such a nice younger sister of her dearie.. Hapy born-day to her.. =))

    ReplyDelete
  11. ur sis is so pretty ...hepi birthday to ur sis !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hehe..rupe mmg sm je kan..hepi besday jgk lah

    ReplyDelete
  13. happy belated birthday to ur sis..^^

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sweet..happy b'day to ur sis.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  15. hepi belated beday to ur sis! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. happy belated birthday to your sis!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello! happy birthday to your sister!!:) Btw, lets be friend and follow each other! would you mind to exchange link with me?

    ReplyDelete
  18. happy belated to ur sis..
    cantek :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SIS. SAMA LA MUKA U ALL

    ReplyDelete
  20. happy belated bday to ur sis. may god bless her always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. happy belated birthday..
    nice pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. happy belated birthday Farra Arisha.. thanks dropping by at my site..

    ReplyDelete

Blog Stats

website counter

Online