I am happy you are my dad...

Sunday, June 19, 2011



I feel safe when you are with me
You show me fun things to do
You make my life much better
The best father I know is you.
I’m happy you’re my Dad
And so I want to say
I love you, Dad, and wish you
A Happy Father’s Day!


-JOANNA FUCHS-


P/S: I bet everybody will know the poems wasn't created by myself, but at least the wishes is sincerely from the deepest of my heart. And last but not least, i wish you A VERY HAPPY FATHER"S DAY to you Abah!!! Big hugs and kisses to you! MMUUUAAHHHHH :*



You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. Happy Father's Day buat Abah Arisha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sayangi beliau hingga ke akhir hayat yer:D
    Guwa x pernah wish father's day.haih

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sis Diana: Thanks wishing him :)

    NH: Of course lah, siapa yg tak syg ayah kann. Anak mithali ni. hehe :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy father`s day to your dad :)
    have a nice day~

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah..

    sanagt tulus.. itu yang penting.. heheh

    ReplyDelete
  6. selamat hari bapa for ur dad farra ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  7. hppy father's day to your dad... :)

    sayangilah mereka ye.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. tiap hari sayang papa =)


    singgah cnie..comel =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello..salam kenal...thnx sudi ziarah blog sy.......u r from Jakarta rite? i akan ke sana Julai ni.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy father's day utk ayah farah

    ReplyDelete
  11. hepi father's dad..

    may Allah bless all of bapa, abah, papa......

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Selamt hr bapa utk ayah awk :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. dah jadi dah twitter tu.. :)

    idea come n go, try to take a note once it comes to u.. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Stats

website counter

Online