Comeback.

Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Assalamualaikum and hi lovelies.


Gone and then comes back again? Yeah call it a comeback!


It is such a wonderful thing to make a comeback among the blogging community after having been disappeared for more than 2 years. It has been not as easy as you might think that I would finally make my mind up to this since my last writing on December 2012. Besides, I could not say no particularly when my sister once asked me to start blogging again in order to tell the world all of you that we are still alive. Lol


It has been 2 years now since I "edited writing", "did a blogwalk" or "approved comment". I have managed to stay disconnected and free from blogging, according to my not-so-long-term-plan. And now am I supposed to tell you I have been completely missing those moment? Yeah! Truth of the matter is I miss blogging very much. It is true when people say "Once you start, you just cannot stop". Even if you stop, you will miss it someday.


Similar to my current situation, I started to blog in 2011 and stopped a while in 2012. However, I choose to come back for writing again this year, and I am glad to say the passionate feeling never changes me. With blogging, everything starts out great & you can learn many from it as for certain blogs, it spreads knowledges that you have not got chance to know anywhere else before. You can also write something that is interesting and impressive to read about while being able to express everything inside your heart in detail. If you do not succeed to attract people with your writing or maybe you do not have people to read about your stories, be prepared some time to work on it every day. Why? Because as what I have been going through is blogs that attract readers are the ones with frequent updates. 


I mentioned which is not my type. Hahaha. Now not anymore! As going with the days, I keep the blog in back of my mind. Think now it is the right, perfect, time to be reconnected & stay united with you guys which I could not fight more this feeling or burying it. Oh too cliche, is not it. I felt so good to be started this way again & get myself surrounded with the dearest friends on blog, regardless of age. 


After this, no more worries about when to update, what to share, because I am ready to spark ideas anytime while they are fresh, like fresh apples that are ready to be bitten by anyone who owns it. Quite rare saying and you must be asking me "adakah ia sejenis pepatah"? Hehehe it is a metaphor referred to the saying below that If I do not share it here, you will not know until you find it out by yourselves. :)

"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas."



You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. RINDU RISHAAAAAAAA ,STILL REMEMBER ME ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kakak Onie, rindu kakak juga!!! Fifi told me about ur plan with her on this coming weekend.

      Delete
  2. Welcome back! :D
    I made a comeback not long ago as well after like 2-3 years being missing. Well, I guess I missed blogging and the old times like you. Ehehe :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like I told, it was great to be making a comeback! Just like we re-alive our life. Hahaha

      Delete
  3. finally..dh lama menyepi.. nmpk lain la skang, makin cntik..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hi! Hehehe, mana ada, mungkin umur sudah meningkat jadi nampak ada sedikit kelainan. :)

      Delete
  4. Saya jugak rindu memblog setelah sekian lama berhenti....sesekali akan merindu....uhukz. Semacam diari....sesekali ada masa...tgk balik post pertama.....terasa lucu....ahakz...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea that's right. I came back again for the purpose of blogging because I really miss it!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks & again thanks for dropping by. Enjoy blogging!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks my loyal commentator. Do come again to read my next story!

      Delete
  7. blogging now is not as fun as those old days. but i keep updating coz i like to read it back myself. lol. kekeke. mish u.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just like "reminiscing over the past moments" right? Hehehe proud that there's someone who misses me. Lol

      Delete
  8. welcome back!! looking forward to your next and next and next entries soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Salam. Hee blog bukanlah hakmilik kekal ;p

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back. Btw, Happy Birthday in advanced :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Stats

website counter

Online