Fake People.

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Assalamualaikum and hi lovelies.


Fake? The word may not seem unfamiliar with us. What do you think about fake people and how can you discover them? That moment when you start thinking, you gotta be a bit...Yeah, okay, do not need you to tell me your interpretation until I have finished my writing off here.


There is no such thing like fake people. It is a made-up concept which I believe everyone has their own point of view of why some people being fake, how they are being fake and the list goes on. As I understand it, fake person is someone who says one thing to your face and then turn around and say or do something that goes against what they said to your face.The situation is just same like you are dealing with two-faced people. I am undoubtedly sure that you may have dealt with people like this once or twice or every day in your entire life and it makes you feel suck and gets your life complicated!


Listen, I am a writer and observer as well. I am by no means assume myself right all the time. But come on, I am also a grown adult and have learnt something in part of this life I have led on. Sometimes, it takes some time before we realize a person we know is fake or on the bad list. Some of us take longer time than others to notice these kinds of people since most of the time they may do this subtly but if you concentrate you could probably catch them just by observing their conversation with others you may know (for example). 


I just do not understand how people being nice and forthright to you, but behind your back they say something terrible about you and they talk craps thus effecting your whole reputation. That makes them fake, not real, not genuine. Well, people are people. like it or not, everyone fakes it at some point of their lives for whatever reason. Either because of jealousy or just want to make oneself hurts on purpose, I really do not know what their exact purpose is and what makes them want to be perceived as fake people. I feel so sorry, this cannot be helped. 


In spite of being surrounded by fake people, the only better thing is not to get close, stay away or try to get them out of your life immediately. Never ever go down to their level or even mix around with them anymore. Please do not say I am cruel and I am not being cruel, but before they exacerbate the situation to create chaos, all you need to do is to make sure them fake people absent from your personal life, your work and your school maybe. I know it is a lot easier said than done in a lot of unpleasant situations and I cannot pretend to say this is not true. Again, I am sorry for saying this but by hook or by crook I have to be frankly speaking so that I am not categorized or labelled as fake here. 


As human beings, regardless of real or fake, we have character traits, both good and bad and what I can deduce is those define who we are as human beings. Some people may consider they are good and see themselves perfect, although in reality some of them are bad and imperfect which they cannot see it by themselves but other people can see. But hey do I look like I care? Not at all. No one is perfect and being imperfect should be no problem rather than being pure evil behind the fakeness or whatever you wanna call it. 


Now that I think we are just lucky enough to get knowing someone who promises (not only make a promise but does it) to be honest and trustworthy with us and honestly I tell you that it is downright amazing moment of adulthood that I have got a chance to understand and identify the people I should surround myself with. Let say one day if I gotta meet same fake people or another fake ones, I would probably...Just because I know one day someone will teach them a lesson which impresses it powerfully upon their heart and see if there is a possibility to change them or the fake character remains static.



Suddenly this crossed my mind that it is way too better to enjoy watching Mr. Bean (even if he is being "fake" in every scene of his series) compared to seeing, knowing and being fake people who can destroy any person in this world slowly but surely. This time who agrees with me?



You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. Hi lovely farra.. Are you okay? I know, there are fake people out there. To me, I just ignore them. Keep being nice, and one day they will stop :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm okay darling. But they suddenly crossed my mind. Hehehe

      Delete
  2. just ignore fake people fara :) buang masa, buat sakit hati.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes darling, let them be with their same types of people.

      Delete
  3. org macam ni tak boleh dipercayai

    ReplyDelete
  4. manusia yang tidak menjadi diri sendiri ni tak kekal lama...lama kelamaan tembelang pasti pecah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Akak memang tak gemar orang jenis macam ni...Rela tak berkawan dari nak mengadap perangai dia...Hihihi...Keep in touch okey...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hye dear..little words from me..let them talk behind you..they are behind you for a reason..def they can't be front of you..hahah..chill

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tidak dinafikan manusia diciptakan dengan pelbagai ragam & perangai dan semuanya tergantung bagaimana kita mengendalikannya. My mom once said "Biar orang buat kita, jangan kita buat orang".

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes, fake is a must in order to cope with the situation first. But you will lose your integrity and ethics when you try to become like this people. In work environment of course; you just can't avoid it especially when the person you have to work with is your fake beloved boss.

    So, you have to make a decision. To lose your integrity or to lose your job. Your know, even you try to change the situation, you still can't do anything. There's a reason why they're the boss and you're the employee.

    So, yeah.. you must make a decision.. I make mine & now I feel as free as a bird!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sometimes I thought that I am fake instead lol XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hihihi.. fake ke tak fake ke, mama tak tahu sangatlah kan. Apa yang mama tahu, Mr Bean tetap comel walaupun annoying! Hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  11. fake people.. di mana-mana ia ada. hehehe..

    farah, kem salam kat akak ye, dah lama tak jenguk blog kawan lama tu.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sometimes i need to be a fake person. Urgent situation. Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  13. wahh ini dia blog yang kemaren ditunjukin temen saya. saya mengoleksi albumnya wolfgang yang judulnya Fake dong.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i detest this kind of people..
    when they need you, they are so nice..
    once they get what they want, you try to get rid of you...ahhhh

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi there...
    been there, face them...

    hate the fake but well... they are alwiz there... so no choice... hu3

    ReplyDelete

Blog Stats

website counter

Online