HALLOWEEN OUTFIT | FAIRMONT HOTELS AND RESORTS @ WEST COAST, USA.

Monday, October 19, 2015

Assalamualaikum and hi lovelies.


The end of October is just around the corner. This means there would be millions of people in multiple countries, particularly in the USA and Canada carve the pumpkins into Jack O'Lanterns, don unique outfits and put different eccentric make-ups on their faces, children go door-to-door, set up for trick-or-treaters, college students bound to the downtown for a night of freaky and spooky festive and so on.


Unlike others, Halloween each year amazingly reminisces me over the moment when I must decide what I should wear in order to represent myself into Halloween character, especially during my participation in Best Halloween Outfit Day. Picking out your Halloween outfit is one thing, deciding what you are gonna dress up as on Halloween it is another thing. In this case, you would be triggered with various different feelings and emotions that you need to have little patience to pass by all these things.


Those of you who have been through this before might know how the process of picking out best Halloween outfit goes. What I really could say is, it makes you think for hours (maybe) as you have to choose either to do closet browsing, DIY or store-bought. Even the outfits would take you in just a few hours, but the confusion of picking out the very best ones is like beyond everything. Here, I am lucky enough that I have ability to hone in on many different types of fashion styles ever since I involved in the fashion industry for quite a few years. So when it comes this, I do not think it becomes my major problem. My concept is just wear what comforts you in and most importantly, it must be anything that goes well with any required theme.


So the day when I was being invited by a crew of the one and only world-renowned Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, specifically in the West Coast regarding my take on Halloween outfit, I felt so undeniably excited. MUCH MORE EXCITED!!!!! It is because I did not think their crew would have come across my simple blog that it sparked my utmost excitement. As this is gonna be my first time ever to come up with the topic that is related to Halloween outfit and some other things, I hope everything that I have been bringing up in myself could inspire others who want an idea of the minimal fashion style, but still want to look fashionably stunning. Now, let us go straight to the point!


1. OUTFIT.

Overall, this is what I finally came out with in this year. My whole look is done within twenty minutes only, no more no less. All were Hong Kong store-bought stuffs which are long kept in the wardrobe. :D I put all my efforts and thoughts into something that is all black except for my hair accessory. Because why? It is always interesting to me to know that how familiar black is in this kind of festive fashion style. If the Halloween colour palette you might see today is warm, bright and fun, I mostly tend to go for black instead.            



2. POSE.

I'm not an expert but it is important to strike a pose when you are about to be photographed. For Halloween theme itself, I just think to pose one that mimics of any creature you might think about during Halloween. When I look at this photo, I honestly feel like laughing out loud, but believe in me that you would have definite ideas about whatever scene you are creating alongside the outfit.



3. FACIAL EXPRESSION.

With the right make-up, hairstyle and pose, you have to challenge yourself to bring out interesting facial expressions of the characters you are dressed up as. This could be phenomenal if you do it right and live up the way you feel inside. 



Before I forget, all the photos' backgrounds are solely credited to here, the place where I ever wished to accommodate myself long before I write up this entry. The place not only reminds you of the luxurious accommodations with awe-inspiring views, but it has been host to a number of meetings, events, parties, weddings and personalized special occasions of the century. Its interior and architectural building design are lavish that it is no wonder the place has been choices to many people. This year, I heard the annual freaky and frightening Halloween party would be hosted there too! In conjunction with it, I am very sure there would be a lot of exclusive styles with a little west coast flare that would surely perfect for the night.


And now.....Last but not least!



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. salute for finishing up your look in 20 minutes! hhahahaha looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sepatutnya seram... tapi hasilnya cantik! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like ur face expression! so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Stats

website counter

Online