KFC Fried Chicken.

Monday, October 12, 2015

Assalamualaikum and hi lovelies.


I might not be wrong that more than half of the world's populations in many asean countries consume rice as it has been a staple food source for thousands of years. Like me and family, rice would always be listed in our daily serving that is served together with other side dishes. Since mama is a great cook who loves cooking, not even a single day we miss out on taking rice to fill in our easily-get-hungry stomachs, unless there is any special celebration that the menu would be a bit special and might be kinda different with our daily menu.


Somehow, I believe there is time when you do not feel like eating rice in a day or more. It happens either because you are bored with rice or your food appetite changes for a little while. I am saying this because I have that feeling sometimes, but not too often. And yeah guys, I am sure you feel the same! When it comes to this situation, you must be thinking to have something you rarely eat (whether because they are not easily available or for whatever reason you have in your mind), something you cannot find the exact ones in your home, even if you try to cook they do not come up with the same result as you buy in the restaurant or anywhere else. 


So there it is... Fast food is what I am m currently talking about! It is a kind of food that people would always love to go for while their metabolism knows no boundaries! It has been the common thing to talk about among Malaysians and everyone all over the world for ages. As far as you might realize, we are encircled by a lot of fastest-growing fast food restaurant chains each year. These chains' sales have grown at a much faster pace than any other restaurant and remarkably shown their growth in the industry by getting high-demands day by day. 


Wonder where to get the fast food? Drive through the nearby towns or cities and you are bound to see so many kinds of fast food chains everywhere. If you feel lazy to go out, just order them direct from your home because some of fast food chains provide home delivery service as well. From McDonald's to KFC, Pizza Hut to Johnny Rockets, Nando's to Subway, Wendy's and many more that I think it would take more time just to list their names down and describe their meals one by one. But the best possible thing you can do all the time is you just name whatever fast food and our countries might have it all. That is just awesome right?


You must have heard the above mentioned fast food chains names earlier and it would be great to hear which have been your favourites since forever? I could say that I am not a loyal consumer to each and every fast food I consume but being a great tester is really me. Every first-time I go for different fast food, I would make sure that they suit my taste buds. Wait... Do not misjudge me, I am not fussy as you think. Hahaha. I just think it is such a waste if you spend some money for something you do not like and what you unsatisfied with. In case you like it, go ahead with it or if otherwise, find another, this is my opinion.


Photo courtesy of Google.


Among many fast food chains that have been established, there is one that I stick with over nineteen years of my life - KFC. For those who are less knowledgeable about this, it is the world's second largest fast food chain after McDonald's. Its original meal is the tastiest fried chicken pieces. Seasoned with its founder, Colonel Sanders's recipe of 11 secret herbs and spices which no one knows, a fact that it likes to remind people of. Not only that, other than chicken meals such as delicious double downs and wraps, it also offers salads, side dishes such as deep-fried french fries, cheesy wedges, creamy coleslaw, yummylicious desserts and last but not least, one of the most favourable drinks, soft drinks


Photo courtesy of Google.



Despite of all meals I consume at KFC, there is one particular meal which is my forever favourite and could be everyone's favourite too - the extra crispy, crunchy fried chicken pieces that you are ever more likely to eat in your lifetime. The crispiness and crunchiness of those fried chicken I could not resist every time I eat it. The chicken meat is so, very tender that could make you buy the ones in large buckets and you just could not get enough of it! Its form, taste, texture and flavour would linger longer and be there in your mind. Even elderly people like it too!


Those KFC meals are not only famous worldwide and something tons of people crave on a daily basis but they might be your selected picks when you are up for birthdays, small gatherings, little feasts or get-togethers with your families and friends. I do not deny that there are a lot of recipes taste exactly the same as KFC original recipes but so far, I have not tried any yet. Just imagine, if you do the homemade ones, you do not have to eat there, go through the drive-thru or take away but you can have that well-known KFC meals right in your home instead! Homemade meals take a bit more time to prepare but they are hundred thousands times tastier if you use the right recipes, slightly cheaper and you could feel you have done something good and worthwile for yourselves and your families. Nonetheless, just in case you would like to have the "original' taste of KFC, forget about the homemade ones and go for it because the taste is undeniably worth it.



You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. i like Subway the most.. i like the cookies!

    but mashed potato from KFC is the best!

    the best fried chicken is from McD! hehe.. the spicy one..

    well that's from my taste lah :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've to admit that people have different tastes in food. They'd literally stick with their favourite ones only. Am I right?

      Delete
  2. hye, salam maal hijrah.. was here:) looks yummy dear .

    ReplyDelete
  3. KFC oh geez kulit ayamnyaaa..... :9

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emang kamu pencinta kulit ayam kak? Kalo bener sama kayak adikku. Hehehe.

      Delete
  4. Nice read. But do know that uncontrolled rice-diet may harm your health in general as it contains arsenic.
    Anyway, Glad to see your blog. Keep going.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right. Just because I eat rice, doesn't mean I consume it a lot. So far, I know how to keep my daily rice consumption in balance. Btw, thanks for ur concern brother!

      Delete

Blog Stats

website counter

Online